Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Beginning Again

In the summer of 2000 I made my first trip to Kremenchuk, Ukraine as a sponsor of 3 college girls from York College, York, NE. We were there for 6 weeks teaching Bible classes and at a Bible Camp at the Black Sea. I was invited by the Director of the School where we taught our classes to come back full time and teach Bible at their school.  After being there for 3 weeks I decided to return.

I did return for 6 years from September 2002 to the end of July 2008 to live and teach in Kremenchuk! Please go to my website to read more of the details of this work. It was some of the best years of my life!

After six years, I decided to return to the States. I have preached for 3 churches of Christ in the last 10 years, but have returned 6 times to Kremenchuk for short mission trips in the last 10 years, the last time being the summer of 2016.

I have felt a need for some time to go back and live in Kremenchuk and work there for the Lord full time. My dreams are about to be fulfilled! I am planting/starting a new church of Christ in Kremenchuk. I arrive back in Kremenchuk on March 5th and I plan for my first stay to be for about 9 months. As of now, I'm planning to be there about 9 months out of the year each year.

So, I am "Beginning Again" my life in Kremenchuk! I couldn't be more exited and happy about the opportunity that God has provided for me to go! Right now at this writing I'm just a little over a month away until my flight leaves for Ukraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment